CURRENT WEEKLY SCHEDULE• SATURDAY DOUBLES NOW ALTERNATES BETWEEN THE RANCH
and Lizard Peak at 10am
• TUESDAY EVENING TAGS starts at 4pm - Lizard Peak
• THURDSAY MORNING TAGS will now be at9am - Lizard Peak
• SUNDAY TAGS is now at 9am
and ALTERNATES BETWEEN THE RANCH and Lizard PeakFUND RAISER INDOOR PUTTING TOURNAMENT & FUND RAISER
Wednesday, December 3rdDON'T MISS THE BATTLE AT BOOMTOWN!
A 1 night INDOOR PUTTING TOURNAMENT in the Boomtown Ballroom on RDGA's world famous putting obstacle course to benefit Serge Castenada and his family.
For those who aren't aware, RDGA club member Serge Castenada recently had an accident in which a gas can blew up in his face leaving him severely burned. This event is to help him and his family with the loss of income and tremendous medical bills that were a result of the incident. See the next story for a link to more details.
• Wednesday December 3rd
• $10 entry fee. Doors open at 5pm, round start at 6
• Trophies for 1st - 3rd.
• RAFFLE - We are accepting donations for items for a raffle after the round. If you have any discs you don't throw or have other interesting raffle prize, bring 'em down and toss 'em in the pot! Tickets for the raffle will be 1 for $1, 25 for $20- WIN YOUR share of the loot that your fellow players have donated to make an awesome event and help the cause!
• Do your HOLIDAY DISC GOLF SHOPPING! The full Disc Giant Store will be set up throughout the evening with a portion of every sale going to help Serge and his family.
To see the flyer click: BATTLE AT BOOMTOWNHelp a Fellow Disc GolferFor more information on Serge's accident or for people wishing to help with a financial contribution (every dollar helps!) please visit this site that his family has set up for the cause: https://www.giveforward.com/fundraiser/0qk6/father-of-8-suffers-severe-burns-family-needs-immediate-supportRDGA Season Finale
Saturday, December 6th @ Lizard PeakThe last tag round of the year to improve your tag and cement your position in disc golf history!
• Sign ups from 9am - 10am
• $5 donation to the RDGA to play
• CTP contest benefiting the UNR Disc Golf Team9am - 10am
$1 a throw, 6 for $5 for prizes
• 27 holes, 1 round
• Plaques (engraved stands that hold the tag) will be awarded for 1st - 10th
• Top 14 tags will be up for grabs- we have duplicates and of 1 - 14 don't show to defend, they move to the end of the numbers for year end standings.
• RDGA MEMBERS ONLYDELTA WINDJAMMERS
CHARITY EVENT FOR RDGA CLUB MEMBER December 24thMan- you know disc golf is a great community when you see things like this!Our brothers from Stockton heard about RDGA member Serge's accident and are devoting this years December 24th charity event to helping Serge and his family (see previous stories).Here's the scoop:3RD ANNUAL JEWEL KNIGHT MEMORIAL TRIPLES TOURNAMENTTo benefit Serge Castenada and his Family following his recent accidentTuesday, December 24, 2014 @ 10 amOak Grove Regional Park Stockton, California$20 per playerFormat: (1) round of random draw triples on 21 holes -Must use 7 of each team members drives -other two team members finish hole in traditional doubles format -there will be mandatory shots (left handed, rollers, etc.)Although Christmas eve day is a little tricky with the holidays, a group of us are trying to go down to support the cause and wish our stockton DG family happy holidays. If you want in, please post to our facebook page and we'll try to get a car pool going.
RDGA Season Finale Saturday, December 6th
Details to come. A local format tournament and the last tag round of the year!
Please email one of the executive committee or post on our FaceBook page if you can show up and do your part to help bring more disc golf to our area!
Skot Meyer President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric Wonhoff Treasure - email@example.com
Shawn Stanley Vice President - firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Chapman Director - email@example.com
Vance Weems Secretary - firstname.lastname@example.org
Course layout for Rancho San Rafel AKA "The Ranch" in Reno.
All positions on hole 8 play as a par 4, all other holes and positions play as par 3.
Google Map to the Course: The Ranch ~ Reno Disc Golf Course